Business Process Outsourcing is one of the leading industries in the global market. The BPO industry in the Philippines is one of the youngest yet one of the biggest contributors to the country’s growth, development, and economy. Today, it is called the “Sunshine Industry” and the country is known as the “Capital of the BPO Industry.”
Growing at a very fast rate, it is the booming industry that is expected to grow bigger until 2020. As per the latest reports, this industry is responsible for whopping 10% of the total GDP of the nation. It is one of the greatest sources of employment for the citizens and revenue for the government. The industry comprises of various sectors that includes call centers, contact centers, data entry, back office, medical transcription, software and gaming development, tech support, engineering design, creative services and more. In addition, there is IT-BPO industry that has a great impact on the economic growth of the country. Here is a list of top 15 players of BPO industry in the Philippines.
Top BPO Companies in the Philippines
The BPO industry is relatively new. However, it didn’t take the Philippines too long to emerge as the leading offshore outsourcing destination. Many western companies prefer to set up their call center services in the Philippines.
In 1992, the very first contact center Accenture Global Resource Center was set up by Frank Holz. This was the stepping stone in the BPO world. The Business Process Outsourcing industry in the Philippines has come a long way since the first contact center was established. The Philippines call centers have made a name for themselves globally. list of BPO Companies in the Philippines
- Accenture Inc: Accenture is a Fortune Global 500 company that was established in 2009 in Dublin, Ireland. It is a global management consulting and professional services company that has a wide range of services to offer including strategy designing, consulting, technology and operations.
- Covergys Philippines Inc: Convergys is a large corporation that finds its origin in Cincinnati, Ohio. It specializes in customer and information management products and services. Convergys Philippines Inc. is a leader in customer care services with extensive experience in sales, customer care, marketing, surveys, research and more.
- Teleperformance: Headquartered in France, Teleperformance is the leading company providing customer management services. The company was founded in 1978 by Daniel Julien in Paris. Today, it provides services for customer acquisition, customer care, tech support, debt collection, social media management and more.
- 24/7 Customer Philippines Inc.: This is one of the best BPO companies that is dedicated to provides customer experience software and services. The company makes use of Artificial Intelligence and machine learning to develop their products. It was established by P.V. Kannan and Shanmugam Nagarajan in 2000 and it is headquartered in San Jose, California.
- Sutherland Global Services Philippines Inc.: It is a process transformations company that was established in 1986. The company uses Six-Sigma based theories to rebuild processes to match the speed and perspective of the digital age. It uses design thinking and data analytics to create wonders and help their customers achieve their goals.
- Sitel Philippines Corp.: Sitel, the short form of Systems International TELemarketing, was set up in 1985 in Miami. It is the number customer service provider and customer experience management company. Sitel Philippines is the Filipino counterpart of the company that offers its customers a range of Customer experience solutions, business process outsourcing, tech support, and more.
- Telus International Philippines Inc.: Started as small company Ambergis Solutions in 2001, Telus today is a pioneer in the global BPO industry. They are committed to providing innovative solutions for excellent customer experience. The company was renamed in 2007 as TELUS International Philippines under the parent company TELUS in Canada.
Apart from these, there are many outsourcing BPO companies that provide call center services in the Philippines are TeleTech Offshore Investments B.V., Stream International Global Services Philippines Inc., Sykes Asia Inc., Aegis People Support Inc., Emerson Electric, and more. All of these and other BPO companies are growing rapidly, making the BPO Industry in the Philippines reach its glorious best.